The product certification process ends with the award of a certificate, which entitles the holder to use the certification mark of the GREEN ANGEL.
The certificate holder is authorised to use the GREEN ANGEL certification mark on the certified products.
- This means that the mark can be used in practice:
- directly on the products,
- on product labels and rating plates,
- in assembly/ use/ operation/ maintenance manuals,
- in advertising brochures and leaflets,
- on the Internet,
- in press articles and releases,
- on hoardings and advertisement boards,
- in VMS advertising.
The detailed rules for referencing the certificate and using the certification marks are laid out in the Certification Rules and Procedures and in the Mark Visualisation Manual available in the DOWNLOADS section.