The certification process is made up of several distinct stages and is similar for most products. The flowchart of the process has been presented below.
- What are the advantages of certification?
- makes the products and their manufacturer stand out in the market,
- builds a solid reputation in your customer’s eyes,
- improved competitiveness of certified products,
- assessment of product conformity with regulatory requirements,
- verification of products and production processes,
- no need to test all product types/ models,
- reliable assessment by an independent third party.