Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a management strategy according to which entrepreneurs take into account social interest, care for the environment and relationships with people, in particular employees, in their activities.
GREEN ANGEL experts and auditors conduct audits at entrepreneurs to assess the fulfillment of the basic CSR requirements set out, among others in ISO 26000, SA 8000 and IKEA IWAY. After obtaining a positive result, the client receives a certificate confirming the use of socially acceptable practices in the workplace.
- Benefits of getting a certificate:
- the company’s commitment to social responsibility issues
- supporting the company’s image, strengthening employee loyalty
- meeting the requirements of customers, contractors, banks
- improving supply chain management
- care for the environment