What is the reason for supplier audits?
Supplier audits are intended to comprehensively verify the suppliers and their products. This type of audit is becoming increasingly important in just-in-time production systems and in the area of scheduled works, where the risk of delays is high.
- verification of production capacities and possibilities,
- assessment of the management system and system procedures,
- assessment of tangible and non-tangible resources,
- determining the degree of implementation of the adopted principles and requirements,
- verification of the fulfilment of additional customer requirements,
- supplier qualification,
- identifying improvement opportunities.